Welcome to the Burbank Coordinating Council (BCC)
Burbank Coordinating Council began in 1933 and is a 501(c)3 not for profit service organization. It is solely developed by volunteers to serve the Burbank community.
What does the BCC do?
We work within our community alongside other nonprofit organizations to deliver program opportunities for financially disadvantaged families and the children of those families.
When are the meetings?
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month from Oct - May. From 12 - 1:30 PM on ZOOM.
How do I become a Member?
Becoming a member is easy! Simply click here to go to our online signup. Memberships are $20/year for individuals and $30/year for organizations.
What are the benefits of being a member?
Membership to BCC gives you:
1. The opportunity to speak at any association meeting about your business or organization.
2. At each association meeting BCC invites a community leader to speak on different and interesting topics.
3. It's an opportunity to meet other leaders within the community.
4. Membership also gives you access to run for BCC Board positions, hold a Committee Chair position or be on a committee.
5. 10% discount on all ticketed events BCC holds throughout the year.
With your help and interest, we will continue for many years to come!
BURBANK COORDINATING COUNCIL November 7, 2022
Emmanuel Church at 12:00pm
join us via ZOOM (link below).
Featured Speakers: John Burroughs Holiday Carolers
If you're not able to join us in person, below is the Zoom link for you to join from the comfort of your own space.
Join Zoom Meeting
Burbank Coordinating Council is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: BCC Association Meetings
Time: Dec 5, 2022 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the First Mon, until Jun 5, 2023, 7 occurrence(s)
Dec 5, 2022 12:00 PM
Jan 9, 2023 12:00 PM
Feb 6, 2023 12:00 PM
Mar 6, 2023 12:00 PM
Apr 3, 2023 12:00 PM
May 1, 2023 12:00 PM
Jun 5, 2023 12:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 834 9583 5185
For more info. call
Mary Anne Been, President - 818-266-9766 with questions